Wednesday, July 16, 2008

whooo.

Happy 22nd birthday to my brother, Brian. (he won't read this, but whatever...)
It's weird...I think this is the first time I haven't seen my brother on his birthday. It's probably for the best; the last time I saw him he was trying to use a cord to whip me, cussing me out, and spitting on me.
Today is also my cousin Annicka's birthday...I think she's 11? Ha. And my Grandpa & Grandma Anderson's anniversary. Tomorrow would've been my cousin Adam's 33rd(?) birthday...(cancer sucks!) July is a busy month for my family birthday/anniversary-wise. I'm the only kid out of the DePeel 4 not born in July...(just the next month over =P)

I'm excited to go to Indiana this weekend. Even if it's a business trip my dad has to go on to meet with people that support his ministry...I'm going home. So, I moved when I was 3, Indiana has always felt like home. We used to go back every year, and the past few years that just hasn't happened. I know I'll just see family friends, but still. It's getting away. It's seeing people and having an opportunity to know them on a different level. I'm sick of knowing people on just one level, you know? I don't know if that makes sense...but just that one level we tend to know people on and are happy to leave that way...I want to move beyond that with many people, just because...I feel it should be that way. *shrugs*
I'm sad I won't be at Sonshine, yeah...won't see BarlowGirl, friends, other awesome bands, but hey, there's other times that'll happen.

This summer is going fast. It's crazy. I'm wishing it would slow down...

No comments: