Tuesday, July 29, 2008

untitled.

If you care to, pray for my dad...they found some lymph nodes on his lungs--could be anything from nothing to cancer. So, yes, that'd be appreciated.
He also lost his wallet (or possibly had it stolen) at the fair...and no one has been decent enough to turn it in or call him saying they found it. It had his driver's license, $30, credit cards, AND his social security card in there. Oy.

I'm learning a lot about myself lately...it's always interesting to think you know completely everything, then NOPE...you don't.
I also keep seeing people I have not seen in a long time, wanting to hang out with me. People I wasn't necessarily nice to, or didn't really talk to. It's odd; like a second chance type of thing? I just wonder what makes them want to hang around a person like me. Is there something they see? Or are they just that desperate? =P
Gearing up for Mexico. Excited for it. 8 more days. Can't wait to show God's love to those kids. =D

No comments: