Thursday, July 17, 2008

I want to be random...

I feel like writing this...randomness...
-I had a really weird dream involving Hannah Montana...Wynter is the only one who really knows details. Now, why in the world would I be dreaming about HM? BAH!
-I'm letting my gauges close up. I could barely get the size 2's out after I had to gauge down to them, and I think I'll just be normal in that area...and it saddens me.
-I miss my lipring. Dude...I really do.
-My parents are giving me $9 for the $9.33 I had in the mess called my room...the change is for all the tolls in Chi-town. (so, I'm $9 richer... :)
-I found out that my dog's birthday is August 1. And he'll be 6 years old. Never knew that before, since he's a shelter dog. But the vet's office knew that. (we'd never asked the vet before today)
-It seems like bottles of kombucha like to explode on me lately...
-My niece is one of the greatest joys in my life. I think she's going to become a dancer; maybe hip-hop? She loves dancing, especially to hip-hop and when people on TV are doing hip-hop and break dancing. It's hilarious watching a nearly 2 year old try and do a headspin.
-I still $275 for my Mexico trip. I have no idea where that's coming from...(I believe God will provide, but...sometimes that's something hard to believe 100% of the time...)
-I hate how freaking hot it is!!! AGH! And we have no a/c in. None whatsoever...
-I have 2 songs stuck in my head, full rotation: "Last Night" by ilia (awesome hardcore Christian, all female band) and "Shadowfeet" by Brooke Fraser (she's just amazing...and the lyrics are whoooa)

1 comment:

Danette said...

I ate an oriental salad that I really hated today.

Is that random?