Monday, September 1, 2008

Peace, understanding & life.

It's been a while, eh? Let's just get right to it...

One thing God's been trying to drive into me is peace. Having peace in knowing He is God and is in control. Having peace that He has me where I am for a purpose, and trusting that He will lead me. All of this was made quite apparent to me during different times in Mexico. Well, I knew this before going, but it just confirmed time after time. The first time was during personal devos...I just opened the Bible to a random page and WHAM! a verse talking about God's peace. The second time was at the prophecy tents they had at the church. Then with talking to people, people praying over me, and other ways. God's pretty cool like that, eh? Let's just say...I'm trying. Not completely there at being at peace with God. It's just things like my dad being sick and not knowing if it's cancer (supposed to know today...) that make me unstill. That's another thing God's been trying to speak to me through. That no matter the outcome to trust Him; He has the best in mind--I don't see the bigger picture He has.

I'm also sure on what I want to do with my life. It's something a college degree will have no good in. Well, I could have one, a job, and still do what I want to do. I just want to show the world Christ's love is all. I want to go work with kids who have known no true love but that of Christ. Or kids that think they know love--think they've found it in different forms, but don't know the true definition of Love.
I want nothing else.
I want God to give me more people to burn for...I've felt this type of burden on my heart for a while now.
I know, this is what we are called to do. But on a larger scale, you know?
Now to wait and see...

No comments: